Friday, January 9, 2009

From Israel's Counsul General

Dear Rabbi Gordon -

As we enter Shabbat, I want to express my appreciation to you and your fellow colleagues from the Masorti movement, who are leaving on Sunday for a trip of support to Israel. To be going on a mission of hizzuk for the people and communities directly impacted by the current situation is invaluable. The action you and your colleagues are taking is heartwarming and will give those you meet strength in these difficult days. In the short time that I have been here in Pennsylvania, I have been struck by the love of this community for the people and State of Israel.

I look forward to meeting you in the coming months. Till then, be well have a safe trip, and on behalf of the State of Israel, I thank you for all the hizzuk.

Sincerely -

Daniel Kutner
Consul General
Consulate General of Israel for the Mid Atlantic Region

No comments:

Post a Comment